Terms and Conditions
1) All prices quoted are excluding VAT.
2) Any additional work beyond the scope of this proposal will be chargeable at a rate agreed (and paid for) before work commences.
3) Balance payments are expected after agreed deadlines – if not received interest will be added to the remaining balance in accordance with the provisions of the Late Payment of Commercial Debt (interest) act 1998. Interest will be applied at 8% above the Bank of England base rate, plus compensation.
4) Work pertaining to an account which is in arrears will be done at the absolute discretion of the company.
5) Refunds cannot be made on SEO or web design work once work has commenced.
6) You are responsible for all content of your website and ensuring all content is legal and ethical.
7) Hosting payments are by standing order, missed payments will result in the removal of your site from our server. Hosting payments are non-refundable, it is your responsibility to stop the payments if you wish to cease your agreement with us.
8) Once the balance is paid in full you retain the copyright over the website design.
9) The hosting/maintenance agreement and Internet marketing agreement has no fixed period, if you no longer wish to have your website online with us or use our marketing services you are to give 1 months’ notice and after the notice period the site will be taken offline and/or all marketing activities will cease.
10) If you request a copy of your website files please note that in some cases they will need to be converted – in such cases prices start at £250.
11) SEO includes all the work explicitly mentioned in this proposal – we cannot guarantee the results but we do guarantee to complete the work as agreed. Additional work will be chargeable.
12) By default all websites will be in one language (English) only.
13) Any further design changes requested after design approval will be chargeable.
14) We have a policy of recording all support calls for training and monitoring purposes.
15) We offer a £50 M+S Voucher as a ‘thank you’ for anyone you put us in touch with that goes ahead
and becomes a client of JDR (that person will also receive the same gift).
16) JDR are not liable for any losses or damages due to technological issues outside of our jurisdiction.